Monday, February 11, 2008

1. Scambi - A Speedy Boat

This Scambi Boat is a create by myself for an Artistic Education Exhibition held by Juming Museum in Jinsan, Taipei County from Aug. to Oct. 2007.

http://www.juming.org.tw

We, my brother Lin-Tse and me, were invited to participate in the exhibition to deliver the message of education diversity from the aspects of the artisitic education and home schooling education.

We approach this opprotunity with some of our models created in the last couple of years and photos that record our learning process.

This Scambi Boat is designed specifically for this exhibition. It took me about two months from design to implementation. The development process of this brainchild is also part of our presentation in the exhibition. I'd like to share with you the process in this blog. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: